Date format is year-month-day.
- Add a bechmark testcase to chibitest.
- Simplify arguments of
1.0.3 (not released)¶
setup.py --help-commandsfor more information.
- Removed the
- Sundown is now a Git submodule.
- Exceptions that are raised in render methods are now shown on STDOUT. The script execution will not stop. Only the render method will stop and return nothing.
- Removed trailing forward slashes from
MANIFEST.in. These cause trouble on Windows. (#12/#13)
- Input text now be a byte or unicode string. Callback method arguments are always unicode. The returned text in a callback method can be a byte or unicode string.
- In Python 3 render callbacks couldn’t be seen, because the variable that was used to lookup the methods was a byte string. And Python 3 doesn’t see byte string and normalstrings as equal.
- Added unit tests.
- Updated Sundown files; See commits from Feb 05, 2012 to Mar 29, 2012. This includes fixes for Visual Studio on Windows.
- Reimplemented existing functionality in Cython.
- Added renderer classes for customized Markdown rendering (like Redcarpet has).
- Updated Sundown files; See commits from Aug 20, 2011 to Jan 27, 2012.
- Updated Sundown files; See commits from 2011-08-03 to 2011-08-09.
- Fixed buffer management. It was broken and leaked memory. (tanoku)
- Updated Sundown files; See commits from 2011-07-29 to 2011-08-01.
- API change:
misaka.tochas been removed. Instead
HTML_TOC_TREEhas to be passed with
misaka.htmlto get a TOC tree. When
HTML_TOCis used the text will be rendered as usual, but the header HTML will be adjusted for the TOC.
- Updated Sundown files; See commits from 2011-07-22 to 2011-07-24.
- Added support for the Superscript extension.
- Fix a typo in
- Fix non-NULL-terminated
- Rename module to misaka in benchmark.py. (honza)
- Renamed Upskirt to Sundown and updated the source files from 2011-07-04.
- Fixed minor error in
- Renamed project to Misaka.
- Updated Upskirt files; See commits from 2011-06-06 to 2011-06-23.
- Added Python 3 support.
- Updated Upskirt files; See commits from 2011-06-05 to 2011-06-09.
- Updated Upskirt files; See commits from 2011-05-18 to 2011-06-02.
- Added Smartypants render flag.
- Added a
tocfunction that outputs a table of contents.
- Updated Upskirt files; See commits from 2011-05-02 to 2011-05-17.
- Updated Upskirt files; a HTML escaping bug in the XHTML renderer was fixed.
- Initial release.